- Need help with job descriptions, compensation, employee benefits?
- Need to set short-term and long term financial objectives, policies and actions?
- Want to project future revenues and expenses or find trends?
- Need to evaluate sustainability initiatives such as cost effectiveness and technical feasibility?
- Need to have an internal review of compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies?
- Want help monitoring and predicting cash flow and reserve levels?
- Need to document unit functions, work procedures, meathods, and personal used?
- Need an extra hand for managing a grant, special event, crowd funding project, or online auction?
- Want to have a broad consitutent meeting to discuss the organizations future?
With Kathleen Kelley, CPA, CFRE as a partner, you will secure and better manage limited resources through accounting, technology and fundraising strategic solutions.
October 14 WREN Berlin Main St CONFR Coffee Hour Discussion on Budgeting for Development Function
November 3 - 5 - Grappone Center Concord, NH - AFP-NNE/CONFR Fund Raising Conference
November 7 Miss Berlin-Gorham Scholarship Program
November 11 WREN Bethlehem Main St CONFR Coffee Hour Discussion on Wrapping up the Year
December 9 WREN Berlin Main St CONFR Coffee Hour Discussion about Thanking Donors